Sunday, June 19, 2005

Dell Webcam No Support Webcam Driver Detected

Previous reactions

The date placed on the bloggers before the law on a par with journalists, editors and media owners will be moved closer.
Here is a summary of the response to date in chronological order. was
The first reaction is funny, from the beautiful Switzerland, where Side Effects to the beginning of my initiative pointed:
"Democracy means participation," says Toni Straka, Vienna Calls, and the bloggers to help themselves into a membership organization . ?.
Whether it is the type in Switzerland, the more "
developed there are equally a lively discussion to see what the Helvetic Blog
Anaximander 's are views on the disclosure of the identity to find here :
is why I call myself Anaximander, if I but must then provide a legal notice in which all information is given to the person?
I do not care that Kreti Pleti and retrieve my personal data, can I leave the imprint imprint be until I have to create one. I can always be contacted at any time. However, only via email. For guesses I will not be responsible. And if someone thinks to suspect that he knew who he was, because the comment under the name of Anaximander current affairs - I do not care.
What surprises me is that bright gray does not require any personal information, such as when your site set up.
He adds in the end in the inevitable:
the end, I will like everyone else, an imprint create - whether I now pleases or not.
matthias blog pointed out the following:
How should you force someone to an editorial, if he does not know who he is abmahmen :-). In addition, KnallGrau an Austrian company, because the stupid German Imprint theater is not already (or is it?)
queue (RokkerMur) points out that the non-disclosure of the identity of a first offense penalty cost about 30 €.
Twoday.net had already posted in late May following Quick Start Guide to Impress:
  1. add a new contribution to, and give the title to imprint. Enter your
  2. 'in the text Name and address (or city) of.
  3. If you enter your e-mail, make sure that it can not be stolen by a spam robot.
  4. We will as soon as possible to offer an alternative to it.
  5. Publish the article highlight the address, part of the contribution in the browser address bar and copy it (Ctrl + C) them.
  6. Go to "Admin> Modules> Sidebar Modules> Site Menu> Skins" and click on the Skin "User Navigation (Site.usernavigation)" to edit it.
  7. give at the end of the skin (the link):

  8. Imprint one.
  9. click "Save"!
  10. That's it
Interesting comments about it are at twoday.net here.
They also refer to these links:
The last link is the interesting, as the lawyers enter the sub-clear signal, that only disclosure according to § 25 Media Act, but not a legal notice required under § 24 is .
remains open but still the question of whether now provide an e-mail or not.
I have the impression that the other most bloggers for fear of a Spam Tsunami want.
moonlight has also afraid of stalkers, she wrote in a commentary in queue, which in turn presents a variant international ring.
wall effect requires that the new law promotes debate about the gap between journalists and bloggers. "I would support this initiative (this one) definitely, although I am by no means as Journalist understand and have a kind of imprint on my blog. "
He is very welcome.
As a former journalist and current blogger I see absolutely no gap. Quite the contrary. In English-speaking has a well-functioning symbiosis between bloggers and journalists developed because bloggers bring mostly the expertise that a journalist acquire because of its widespread activities already in Zeitmangen difficult can.
Political and Economic blog here access those aspects of the current issues that are ignored by the media. (Downing Street Memos ).
Queue my idea was good for THANK YOU.! (and PLEASE join!) It's about our right to freedom of expression without fear of lawsuits with a high muzzle dispute and the resulting high legal fees. (This is also the architect has been silenced, who drew attention to the mysterious processes involved in the contracting of the new Klagenfurt's football stadium and the involvement Jörgl's.)
Somewhere I read the interesting view that we must be careful in setting up a stakeholders association , that would not be a number of politicians start blogging and then get involved in the association work with party political concerns. This may be true, but a representation must be her anyway, I mean.
me Can someone please make the links in the comments, I would like to read this again!
would otherwise I look forward to further comments (and links thereto).
should develop the theme of the summer, you could go from September in medias res (in the truest sense of the word).

0 comments:

Post a Comment