Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Grey And Royal Blue Wedding Decoration

exciting television - launched Internet TV platform

sun baths for the dogs soul
Oh, he's not gone too fast, the summer? Jammer, Jammer ...! Meteorological start of autumn already was, and that on 1 September, and also shows us the calendar this week at the start of the season of colorful leaves and Kite.
After the last day was cold and lousy, my kitten have curled up comfortably on the sofa while I was out walking the dog, despite thick jacket trembled and my bee abandoned even their beloved baths in the nearby stream, the weather is finally something nice!
seemed a dream this afternoon the sun, and my bee and I took the sun out there. But not alone - no, no! Three four cute beagle named Josie, Eddie, Snowflake and Cora have made society. Here are a few visible from the pack with Bee:






One had my bee and I find today in any case: Beagles appear to love sunbathing! Well I have also bee and the warm rays of the sun quite fond of. But the four young hunters really blossomed in the midday sun. Here Josie on her beloved recliner:



But not only on the soft mattress, it can be really nice and warm while dreaming of big Pansenstückchen. Even in the soft grass, you can stretch out, relax and enjoy his afternoon nap in the autumn sun:










Wonderful, is not it? Your can see, not just hope we bipeds that there will be some beautiful, wonderful warm autumn day in Golden October - our four-legged friend enjoy the warmth.

this in mind: bee, and I wish you a wonderful autumn!

0 comments:

Post a Comment